We’ll go over those voice memos, demos, and unfinished tunes with you. Together we’ll decide which songs to prioritize, and create a plan for production.
Along with a network of collaborators, our in-house production team will deliver a dynamic and professional recording; whether you want a wall of sound or a lone guitar, we got you. Our specialty is hybrid recordings that meld live musicianship with electronic creativity.
Armed with great ears, expensive plug-ins, and lots of patience, our engineers will deliver sterling mixes and booming, broadcast-ready masters.
We work with the music house Gratitude Sound and are always looking to pair emerging talent with commercial outlets. We also work with licensing agencies and music buyers for film and TV to provide our artists with coveted placement opportunities.
If you need an open environment to write, record, or collaborate, our studio is available for rent by the day. If your engineer of choice is unavailable, we’ll have one on hand to assist you.
- Apple Mac Pro
- Universal Audio Apollo 8 Interface
- Universal Audio Solo 610 Classic Pre-amp
- Adam Audio T7V Monitors
- Dbx 266XL Dual Compressor Gate
- PreSonus Central Station
Software & Plug-Ins
- Pro Tools
- Universal Audio
- Native Instruments
- AIR Music Technology
- Rode NT1-A Cardioid Condenser
- Shure SM78 Cardioid Dynamic
- AKG C414 Multi-Pattern Condenser
- Shure SM57 Cardioid Dynamic
Guitars & Strings
- Gibson ES-135 Semi-Hollow Electric
- Fender Telecaster Deluxe Electric
- Custom Fender Precision Bass
- Garrison G20-CE Acoustic/Electric
- Alvarez 5040 Koa Acoustic
- Johnson JG-650-TN Thinbody Acoustic/Electric
- Regal RC2 Duolian Metal Body Resonator
- Cordoba 15CM Concert Ukulele
- Epiphone MM-30S Mandolin
- Harmony Banjo
- Fender Deville 2×12
- Fender Champion 600 1×6
- Roland KC-350
Keyboards & Pianos
- Nord Stage EX 88
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88
- M-Audio KeyRig 49
- Baldwin Acrosonic Upright Piano
- Central A/C
- Couch, table, and chairs for conference or leisure
- Outdoor patio
- Nespresso machine
Darkbloom Productions is operated in the heart of the Noho Arts District in Los Angeles, CA by writer/producer Scott Feldman, with the help of some of the finest collaborators in town.